Heat Pump Servicing
Like all heating and cooling systems, proper maintenance is the key to the efficient operation of your heat pump system.
The difference between the energy consumption of a well maintained heat pump and a severely neglected one ranges from 10%–25%.
Along with cleaning the filters once a month, Ezi-Breeze recommends a professional service for your heat pumps every 18 months.
The benefits of an Ezi-Breeze Service are:
- Gas pressure testing ensures system is not low on gas and compressor is running 100% efficiently.
- Air on/ Air Off/Temperature testing ensures the correct heat is coming out of the wall unit and compressor is running 100% efficiently.
- Filter cleaning - dirty filters block air flow, meaning the unit will work harder. This may lead to increased power consumption.
- Check all electrical terminations as a loose connection could cause a fire.
- Check drains as clear drains eliminate possible water damage.
- Clean decoration panels to keep your unit looking new.
- Inspection is important for corrosion preventative maintenance.