Get 90% off your Heat Pump Install
Warmer Kiwi Homes is a Government programme offering heater grants to low-income homes owners and Ezi-Breeze are approved installers.
The Warmer Kiwi Homes Heat Pump subsidy currently offers homeowners (sorry, not available for rental properties) up to a 90% subsidy on the cost of a new heat pump. We all want a warm, dry, healthy home so read on to find out if you're eligible and how you can apply.
What happens next?
- Check your eligibility using the link below. It's quick and easy. It will tell you if you are eligible and if you select 'Ezi-Breeze' as your installer we will be in touch to guide you through the rest of the process.
- Once you have done this, we will contact you to arrange a free, no obligation quote and to do a full assessment on your eligibility and requirements to ensure you are snug all year round.
- When the quote has been accepted by you and Warmer Kiwi Homes, we will be in touch to arrange a time for the installation of your new heat pump.
Some details worth knowing
- The Warmer Kiwi Homes Tool will check that you have ceiling and floor insulation installed to EECA standards. If your home has been insulated through a Government insulation programme, this will be confirmed when you apply using the tool below. Otherwise an EECA insulation provider will need to do a quick check - at no cost to you.
- You must own and live in a home built before 2008
- You (the owner) must have a community services card or live in an area identified as low income.
- If your home doesn't already have one of the following fixed heaters that is operational in any living area of the house: heat pump, wood or pellet burner, flued gas heater or central heating system. If your home has one of these heater types, it is not eligible for a heating grant.